Jeep Wave from Boston!

Hey everyone :standing wave:

Spring is almost here... well its here... but I'm suppose to get snow Tues and Wed :icon_crazy: .... so I'll stick with almost.

I've got big plans for my JKUR. I have a long list and I need some better weather so I can get some of the work done ;)

See you on the road!

YoungFire

Hey there! Welcome and there's a group of us from the boston/ NE area. Watch out for more suds n grub, (last one was down Toby Keith's great fun) as well as the Go topless day up in NH may 10th :)

noroad

Hey there! Welcome and there's a group of us from the boston/ NE area. Watch out for more suds n grub, (last one was down Toby Keith's great fun) as well as the Go topless day up in NH may 10th :)

Welcome to Wayalife and like the lady said we are right down the street from you, and deff take a look at events as we have been trying to bump the east coasts activity!! Tell us about any future mods you plan to do!

Last edited:

Hack12

Welcome! Like noroad and YoungFire mentioned, there are quite a few of us nearby that have become friendly!

Hope you'll join us! :)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

I hope to get out and join you guys on the trails and events this summer! :thumb:

Its good to be back in a Jeep :)

Top Bottom