Jeep tank!(don't look if week stomach)

NatedTJ

Okay well it starts about 430 this morning I was heading down the highway and I saw a deer run out. Then I tapped my breaks and said here comes the second one and BOOM! Head on!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366428840.355565.jpg
Hit and hoped right over it didn't even slow stop to check had to get to work. Jeep didn't even get a scratch just a lot of hair in the grill! Picture was after got off

Napalm90

Wtf you hit a deer, no damage, I hit fucking goose and crack my grill and lose my ambient temp sensor....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Aww poor stupid ass deer!! My bro and I hit one once in his old ass Mazda.... Deer flipped about 4 times, landed on all 4's (he learned from eddies videos to keep all 4 on the floor) and took off running. Deer was tough. The Mazda not so much.

Edit- not a jeep story I know but still thought it was a little funny

Sent from my iPhone somewhere over the rainbow

NatedTJ

Yeah I did lol thanks! I am glad it pushed it right under. I think my oil pan and tranny skid also saved me

NatedTJ

Aww poor stupid ass deer!! My bro and I hit one once in his old ass Mazda.... Deer flipped about 4 times, landed on all 4's (he learned from eddies videos to keep all 4 on the floor) and took off running. Deer was tough. The Mazda not so much.

Edit- not a jeep story I know but still thought it was a little funny

I loled!!!!

NatedTJ

Lol glad your jeeps alright!

Me too! I got to work I looked at it and said. If there wasn't hair all over it I would of thought I was dreaming. I have seen a lot of car that hit deer and they sink Into the motor bay

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Me too! I got to work I looked at it and said. If there wasn't hair all over it I would of thought I was dreaming. I have seen a lot of car that hit deer and they sink Into the motor bay

Guess that's the best part of a square hood. As it kills out mpg it saves us money in allowing us the pleasure of running things over instead of paying for body work.

NatedTJ

Guess that's the best part of a square hood. As it kills out mpg it saves us money in allowing us the pleasure of running things over instead of paying for body work.

Hahahahahaha!! Stop making me laugh my gfs trying to sleep:)

Top Bottom