Jeep Pushing the 2.0

jesse3638

Hooked
This car buying experience was probably the easiest and best one I've had. Eddie was not wrong about going through Peterson. Kent and his team provide amazing customer service. There was never any BS and he kept me updated through out the entire process from order to arrival. I showed up and everything was waiting and ready. My trade in was the only thing which slowed down the process. Had I squared that up ahead of time it would have been a done deal upon arrival. There were no upsells or dealer mark ups and my out the door pricing was nearly 10k less than my local dealer's net pricing. I'd highly recommend using this dealership even if it's 850 miles away from home...haha. Kent also had nothing but good things to say about Eddie and Cindy which I though was really cool. I never felt like I was just another customer either.

WJCO

Meme King
Well today was the day we picked up my wife's new 2021 JLUR Xtreme Recon. I must say this thing is pretty awesome. Pretty peppy for the same 3.6 that's in mine. I'm sure that's due to the 4:56's. Now we're trying to make our way home. Have no real plan and just stopping where we like. Today we ended up in Baker City, OR and tomorrow most likely will be Lakeview, OR. Aria already wanted to take it for a spin too...haha.
View attachment 368954
View attachment 368955
Congrats!

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats!
Thanks.

So far we've put just shy of 400 miles on it. I'm really impressed with the acceleration from 70 to 85 during passing. It feels just as quick if not quicker than our Durango with the Hemi. The 4:56's make the 35's feel like 31's. First mod happened today too. Lowered the tire pressure from 47 to 36 🙄(door jam says 37, but I feel that's standard) . May need to go down a bit more but I need to get a tire gauge and some chalk. I was wondering why it felt really stiff and kind of twitchy, but felt much better after.

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats! Great Way to break it in than a road trip back home!
Yeah it'll have around 1k miles on it when it finally makes it home...haha. We did about 25 miles on dirt yesterday. I'm jealous that I'll be stuck driving the modded 2012 JKUR. This thing is really nice. I think I'll definitely be upgrading my head unit in the 12 to one with Android auto though. That is a great feature.

jesse3638

Hooked
glad its going well so far. cool to see the little babe getting into it!
Yeah we weren't sure how thr road trip with her was going to be, but she has been great. She's logged over 1500 miles so far and hasn't fussed too much. Also once she falls asleep I really hammer down and push as far as we can go...haha. We're doing 2-3 hours between stops so it's going well. We almost made Tonapah in one shot but held up in Goldfield because she woke up and was hungry.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah we weren't sure how thr road trip with her was going to be, but she has been great. She's logged over 1500 miles so far and hasn't fussed too much. Also once she falls asleep I really hammer down and push as far as we can go...haha. We're doing 2-3 hours between stops so it's going well. We almost made Tonapah in one shot but held up in Goldfield because she woke up and was hungry.
She’s a trooper for sure.

Thanks.

So far we've put just shy of 400 miles on it. I'm really impressed with the acceleration from 70 to 85 during passing. It feels just as quick if not quicker than our Durango with the Hemi. The 4:56's make the 35's feel like 31's. First mod happened today too. Lowered the tire pressure from 47 to 36 🙄(door jam says 37, but I feel that's standard) . May need to go down a bit more but I need to get a tire gauge and some chalk. I was wondering why it felt really stiff and kind of twitchy, but felt much better after.
37 is better for your mileage (EPA likes that) so it is also better for global warming. If you run 36 then you should also plant a tree in order to offset the damage done to our planet.

Top Bottom