Jeep Photo Challenge

Rccrwlr

What's a Gilmer???

Gilmer
Town in Texas
Gilmer is a town in and the county seat of Upshur County, Texas, United States. It is best known for being the home of the East Texas Yamboree, as well as the birthplace of popular music singers Don ... Wikipedia
Area: 4.6 sq miles (11.91 km²)
Weather: 45°F (7°C), Wind 0 mph (0 km/h), 71% Humidity
Population: 5,114 (2013)
Local time: Tuesday 7:51 PM

Armydog

Gilmer
Town in Texas
Gilmer is a town in and the county seat of Upshur County, Texas, United States. It is best known for being the home of the East Texas Yamboree, as well as the birthplace of popular music singers Don ... Wikipedia
Area: 4.6 sq miles (11.91 km²)
Weather: 45°F (7°C), Wind 0 mph (0 km/h), 71% Humidity
Population: 5,114 (2013)
Local time: Tuesday 7:51 PM

Ok, thanks I think......... so what's a Gilmer truck? Please don't say a truck from Gilmer, TX

JLSilerJK

12 25 14 011.jpg

I was just about to get up on the sidewalk and under the awning when a lady pulled up thinking starbucks was open and I was parking there to get a coffee. Her face was priceless when I got out and walked the opposite way of any store took a really fast pic and hopped back in. Hey Lady, make your own coffee on Christmas!

NC: jeep at the beach with no top, no doors because its chilly here this time of year!

Crawler Kitty

I was just about to get up on the sidewalk and under the awning when a lady pulled up thinking starbucks was open and I was parking there to get a coffee. Her face was priceless when I got out and walked the opposite way of any store took a really fast pic and hopped back in. Hey Lady, make your own coffee on Christmas!

NC: jeep at the beach with no top, no doors because its chilly here this time of year![/QUOTE]

Does it have to be my 4 door or can I post a pic of Panda at Usal I was there and after all it is my Jeep too... At least that's what he claims when he's buying EVO parts! 😆

Panda

View attachment 116398

NC: jeep at the beach with no top, no doors because its chilly here this time of year!

Well done sir! :clap2:

Mad Mac

Can it be an archive picture like this one taken last July on Galveston Island?

IMAGE_487.jpg

Or this.

IMAGE_485.jpg

Or this. It's hard to see the Jeep, but who cares.

photo%2520%25282%2529.JPG

Armydog

Can it be an archive picture like this one taken last July on Galveston Island?

IMAGE_487.jpg

Or this.

IMAGE_485.jpg

Or this. It's hard to see the Jeep, but who cares.

photo%2520%25282%2529.JPG

Would give it to you but I'm not the OP. the patriotic bikini wins the prize as far as I am concerned. Cheers.

Top Bottom