Jeep Photo Challenge

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397530716.710246.jpg that was counterproductive.

New challenge: your jeep flying an American flag

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397532729.384983.jpg here is a flag flying

If anyone thinks this is the winner the new challenge is your jeep parked in another wayalifers driveway without them knowing.

Must post their username and they have to acknowledge that it is their house

That's a challenge !

David1tontj

View attachment 78837
View attachment 78838
Does this count?
If so, your jeep with the Canadian flag.

View attachment 78842 here is a flag flying

If anyone thinks this is the winner the new challenge is your jeep parked in another wayalifers driveway without them knowing.

That's a challenge !

I have to give this win to 4x4jesus because it is definitely the best example!

New challenge: is your jeep parked in another wayalifers driveway without them knowing.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Panda

I have to give this win to 4x4jesus because it is definitely the best example!

New challenge: is your jeep parked in another wayalifers driveway without them knowing.

Now I keep checking my driveway for unexpected visitors...

Brankz

Everyone is on the lookout for Brankz!

Lol. I think that I have this one, will post pic tomorrow morning. ;) he lives by my house

MICP3309

Lol. I think that I have this one, will post pic tomorrow morning. ;) he lives by my house

Brankz.. If you get there and you see a cup of Dunkin Donuts, under a big box held up by a stick with a string tied to it... DON'T GO... IT'S A TRAP :cheesy::cheesy:

Attachments

• man-trap.jpg
    man-trap.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 259

David1tontj

I look all over but I did not find he's rig :( to bad. Lol

Actually Brankz. I see nothing in the challenge that says his jeep needs to be there. Just that it's his house.

Brankz

Actually Brankz. I see nothing in the challenge that says his jeep needs to be there. Just that it's his house.

Lol........ Let's see if I have time tomorrow and snap a picture is just by my house. We'll I saw him before I had my jeep but I one that he lives there.

Top Bottom