Jeep Mods

onlyone

I run them and they make off-road driving much more comfortable, especially at higher speeds. I wouldn’t use them if you already have a rubicon, as they already have electric disconnects. Anti-rocks limit flex a bit but nothing that will be really noticeable in most real world applications. They are terrific on side hills\off-camber situation when you have front and rears combined, which is how they’re supposed to be run.
You will have a lot more sway than stock but after a few days you don’t notice it anymore. As a matter of fact, I adjusted the rear bar softer than the default setting was. I wouldn’t go back to disconnects ever. I would purchase again.

Last edited:

jezreelb

I run them and they make off-road driving much more comfortable, especially at higher speeds. I wouldn’t use them if you already have a rubicon, as they already have electric disconnects. Anti-rocks limit flex a bit but nothing that will be really noticeable in most real world applications. They are terrific on side hills\off-camber situation when you have front and rears combined, which is how they’re supposed to be run.
You will have a lot more sway than stock but after a few days you don’t notice it anymore. As a matter of fact, I adjusted the rear bar softer than the default setting was. I wouldn’t go back to disconnects ever. I would purchase again.
Wow, thank you for your information! Good to know. Looking to get these installed!

jezreelb

Great news! I’m planning adding KC hi lite pro gravity 6 onto my Jeep!
Would a better power source be direct to primary battery or get a dual battery setup?

Why1504

Caught the Bug
Great news! I’m planning adding KC hi lite pro gravity 6 onto my Jeep!
Would a better power source be direct to primary battery or get a dual battery setup?
I was headed down this same path. But, based on advice here I ended up buying 2 KC Era Flex 4 lights and mounting them on the bumper. Cost was less than $700. I wired them directly into my Aux switches. No wind noise which you will get with the light bar and they light up the night. I am super happy with this choice. Thanks to Eddie for pointing me down this path.

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpeg
    IMG_6126.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom