JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

Do you have it on your new Jeep?

Edit: Just noticed your edit. Never said you were here for a internet throw down. I just want to know if you saved it and put it onto your new JK.

No, I left it on. I was pretty messed up for a long time afterward. I do plan on using JCR on my new build.

Was reading thru this thread and saw some comments on JCR. Not looking for a fight but just another personal experience with their products.

My Jk caught air and landed directly on my JCR bumper. It was one of the few things that wasnt destroyed. As far as I am concerned, they got a costomer for life.

You'll forgive me but smacking your front bumper into soft dirt, regardless of how hard ISN'T the same thing as smacking the center of it into a tree. That being said, I do find it funny how fanboys like you always feel the need to defend the products you've chosen to buy as if your manhood were being questioned or something. In the end, it's your money, your Jeep and you should do what you want with both of them.

You'll forgive me but smacking your front bumper into soft dirt, regardless of how hard ISN'T the same thing as smacking the center of it into a tree. That being said, I do find it funny how fanboys like you always feel the need to defend the products you've chosen to buy as if your manhood were being questioned or something. In the end, it's your money, your Jeep and you should do what you want with both of them.

All that because I have a different perspective on a product I actually used? A personal attack because I have a difference of opinion?

All that because I have a different perspective on a product I actually used? A personal attack because I have a difference of opinion?

All that and just because I have a different perspective based on what I have seen? To get all butt hurt over a thread that was intended to be light hearted and funny? :naw:

If you think that was a personal attack you are a pussy. Harden the fuck up.

LOL!! Kinda what I was thinking. Gotta love fanboys!

Funny, this guy was the one to search out a post that was how old??

I started reading this thread from the beginning. I found it to be funny and entertaining. I then ran into the post that started this all

My response to the post was not intended to be insulting or cause for a flame war.. I was merely posting my experience with the product being questioned. If liking a product I found to be good makes me a fanboy then yes I am. I think that JCR makes excellent products. Just my opinion.

Im not sure what I said to piss anyone off. I did not disrespect any one or speak poorly of any product nor did I resort to name calling to get my point across. The responses I got back however seemed pretty childish. Anyways, I hope you all have a great rest of the year.

I started reading this thread from the beginning. I found it to be funny and entertaining. I then ran into the post that started this all

To be clear, YOU started this all. Had you just read through the thread and laughed your precious bumper just as you had all the other products people have been ribbing, there would be no "this all".

My response to the post was not intended to be insulting or cause for a flame war. I was merely posting my experience with the product being questioned. If liking a product I found to be good makes me a fanboy then yes I am. I think that JCR makes excellent products. Just my opinion.

And, being that you felt the need to quote me, I merely responded to you in kind. And, so that it isn't missed, I wasn't "questioning" your beloved bumper, I simply posted up what I had seen. As I had said before, it's your money and your Jeep and you should feel free to do with them whatever it is you want. The fact that you got butt hurt over what I had shared and enough so to publically defend it as if your manhood was being questions is what makes you a fanboy. Normal guys who are secure in who they are wouldn't give a second thought about a silly post on the internet. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Im not sure what I said to piss anyone off.

That's because with the exception of you, nobody is pissed off.

I did not disrespect any one or speak poorly of any product nor did I resort to name calling to get my point across.

:yawn37: I'm sorry - please fill out the following report and I'll be sure to submit it to someone who cares.

5708.png

The responses I got back however seemed pretty childish. Anyways, I hope you all have a great rest of the year.

And I'd like to say your responses were VERY CHILDISH. It's down right embarrassing to see a grown man get so butt hurt over a whole lot of nothing and then publically wear it on his shirt sleeves the way you have. :naw:

My response to the post was not intended to be insulting or cause for a flame war.. I was merely posting my experience with the product being questioned. If liking a product I found to be good makes me a fanboy then yes I am. I think that JCR makes excellent products. Just my opinion.

Im not sure what I said to piss anyone off. I did not disrespect any one or speak poorly of any product nor did I resort to name calling to get my point across. The responses I got back however seemed pretty childish. Anyways, I hope you all have a great rest of the year.

No flame war.

Fanboy is subjective, but if the shoe fits.

We all have opinions, congrats, you think yours are better and worthy of saying so here.

Nobody is pissed off. Just posting to your posts. I did not name call, so get your quotes straight.

Funny you say we are being childish, yet you feel the need to have a last word.

I will have a great rest of the year and a 2016, 2017, 2018, etc. Thank you. [emoji106]

That's bullshit. I know someone else that was there and hit the same tree at the same speed and it didn't even scratch his bumper. And 30mph is a fucking lie. That dude is a fucktard.

LOL at 30 MPH!! The air bags didn't deploy because the bumper acted like a factory crush can and absorbed the 5 MPH (at most) impact. Makes for a great story though, that's definitely what that guy is good at telling.

Why do you guys hate trees so much? What did a tree do to you?

Hey now, what makes you think it's us who hate on trees. You ever consider that maybe it's the trees that hate on Jeeps? Just sayin :crazyeyes:

LOL at 30 MPH!! The air bags didn't deploy because the bumper acted like a factory crush can and absorbed the 5 MPH (at most) impact. Makes for a great story though, that's definitely what that guy is good at telling.

Hey now, what makes you think it's us who hate on trees. You ever consider that maybe it's the trees that hate on Jeeps? Just sayin :crazyeyes:

Trees lives matter. I'm going to protest and loot until trees voices are heard! TREES LIVES MATTER!

Top Bottom