Jeep dogs!!!

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
After 12 amazing years, 3 states, 7 houses, and countless wonderful memories, we had to let our Sandy go today. She has done so much for my family that I can’t even begin to describe the impact she had on our lives. She was my Wife’s best friend while I was gone on training or deployment. She let my kiddos wrestle her around, pull ears, poke with toys. She protected them and watched over all the neighborhood kids as they played in the street. Loved hikes and walks around the neighborhood. Loved taking trips and insisted on riding shotgun if the rest of the family wasn’t coming. She Loved us unconditionally right up until the end. She will be missed.

A4F1E65B-B84A-417A-B5CB-946A63308189.jpeg

28925676-A2BB-49E3-8C6C-7D60F95EEAF6.jpeg 9ADAE8F9-99DE-44C8-867A-2754B2A2C1FA.jpeg

Sgt_USMC

I’m so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you and your family are going through. Just remember she will always be watching over you and anytime you are riding in the Jeep she’s right there with you.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After 12 amazing years, 3 states, 7 houses, and countless wonderful memories, we had to let our Sandy go today. She has done so much for my family that I can’t even begin to describe the impact she had on our lives. She was my Wife’s best friend while I was gone on training or deployment. She let my kiddos wrestle her around, pull ears, poke with toys. She protected them and watched over all the neighborhood kids as they played in the street. Loved hikes and walks around the neighborhood. Loved taking trips and insisted on riding shotgun if the rest of the family wasn’t coming. She Loved us unconditionally right up until the end. She will be missed.

View attachment 380583

View attachment 380586 View attachment 380584
Bummer man. Sorry to hear.

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 380583

Sorry man. It's the worst. Had to put my friend Riley down this past June. Still cry when I walk past her grave.

View attachment 380583

Sorry for your loss, it sucks losing a good dog.

View attachment 380583

sorry for your loss. anyone who has a dog or had a dog knows how hard it is to say a final good bye. Stay strong

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 380583

man, that just sucks. Really sorry to hear about your loss.

Ddays

Hooked
Meet our newest Jeep Dog - Roo. She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and she's been with us since Thanksgiving. Should top out around 50#. Such a cool breed. Scrappy as hell and not afraid of anything. I forgot how fun it is trying to housetrain an uninterested pup. 🙄

roo 001.jpeg roo 02.jpeg roo 3.jpeg

Top Bottom