Jeep dogs!!!

10ARubi

Our new Siberian Husky is getting along well with the jeep life, Zoey loves it too. She's a GS / Lab rescue.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1531355894649.jpg
    FB_IMG_1531355894649.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 216
  • FB_IMG_1531355884327.jpg
    FB_IMG_1531355884327.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 194
  • FB_IMG_1531355874544.jpg
    FB_IMG_1531355874544.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 195

TheGrendel

we brought little Yuca home yesterday. :eek:

CqlH2Jr.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
:tearsdrip:

Timely for me. We just had to put our 14yr old White Boxer down last night.
This is the old knucklehead after she got in the grease bucket on our Traegger :crazyeyes:

britt.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug

This is the old knucklehead after she got in the grease bucket on our Traegger :crazyeyes:

View attachment 306226

Jerry I am so sorry man. I said goodbye to my little girl Georgia on June 20th. Always took her on vacation. Went to Oregon for a week and saw all these people with their dogs. Been crying everyday since. I have you in my thoughts brother.

WJCO

Meme King

Jerry I am so sorry man. I said goodbye to my little girl Georgia on June 20th. Always took her on vacation. Went to Oregon for a week and saw all these people with their dogs. Been crying everyday since. I have you in my thoughts brother.

Sorry to hear that guys. That sucks.

Ddays

Hooked

Thanks buddy - I've been afraid to ask you how she was doin. My sympathies as well - I'll hoist a brew tonight for Britt & Georgia :beer:

I’m sorry to hear that man [emoji22] I’ll be praying for you

Truly appreciate that - thank you!

Sorry to hear that guys. That sucks.

Thanks Doug

Sorry to hear Jerry....:(

Thank you Nick. Always wanted to bring one of my dogs to Rausch but Britt hated rides in cars over 10 minutes and Riley, our little Pit, hates other dogs :crazyeyes:

JKbrick

View attachment 306226

Damn guys I am so sorry to hear of this, if words could make it better I’d try but I know nothing right now will. I will raise a glass tonight to the both of you and think of my boys that are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom