Jeep dogs!!!

Kyle7R

The world lost a big ball of fluffy sunshine today. After a long fight, a part of our former foster pack left us. He stole our hearts from the day we met him, the moment that I carried him out of the ditch beside the road.

He fought back from those injuries, ended up in the best forever home we ever could have imagined. His forever family became part of ours, and us of theirs for the past several years.

Until recently he lived a happy, healthy life. Right up until the end, he fought like a warrior, won many battles along the way, but ultimately lost the war.

We miss you Leo.

Kyle7R

The world lost a big ball of fluffy sunshine today. After a long fight, a part of our former foster pack left us. He stole our hearts from the day we met him, the moment that I carried him out of the ditch beside the road.

He fought back from those injuries, ended up in the best forever home we ever could have imagined. His forever family became part of ours, and us of theirs for the past several years.

Until recently he lived a happy, healthy life. Right up until the end, he fought like a warrior, won many battles along the way, but ultimately lost the war.

We miss you Leo.

Don't know why the picture didn't attach.

Attachments

• 1462592524284.jpg
    1462592524284.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 213

WJCO

Meme King

We miss you Leo.

That sucks, dude. Hang in there.

BamBamDeer

We miss you Leo.

I am sorry to hear it. It sounds like Leo left you a lot of Wonderful Memories.

Napalm

We miss you Leo.

Dang Kyle, hang in there brother. Loosing a pet is loosing a family member and it is tough.

Kyle7R

Dang Kyle, hang in there brother. Loosing a pet is loosing a family member and it is tough.

Thanks bud, it truly is. Found a few more pictures from my old phone.

From the first day we found him, before taking him to the animal ER

To waiting for his cast to be removed

To being a fully grown fluff ball

Attachments

• 1462640913175.jpg
    1462640913175.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 1462640993116.jpg
    1462640993116.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 1462641018779.jpg
    1462641018779.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 240

BamBamDeer

My New Pup "Buddy". He is 1/2 Lab and 1/2 Siberian Husky....10 wks old.

Attachments

• 1464148119114.jpg
    1464148119114.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 184
Top Bottom