Jeep Crew Chief front bumper

scull20

It looks like exactly where the two frame horns are. They probably just have d-ring mounting lugs in this location with the hardware bolting through and to the frame horns...just like the standard hooks do. Looks like there may be some sort of plastic fascia over it all to give it a more finished look.

whytiptoe

It looks like exactly where the two frame horns are. They probably just have d-ring mounting lugs in this location with the hardware bolting through and to the frame horns...just like the standard hooks do. Looks like there may be some sort of plastic fascia over it all to give it a more finished look.

Thats what I figured they did, just did not know what is underneath the plastic on my jeep yet. Guess I will have to look into it and fab something up.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
So I just seen a photo of the crew chief front bumper. This looks like the hard rock bumper and they have removed the plastic and placed D rings in its place. I must know how they did this and get this done to my bumper. Any ideas or photos would be GREAT!!!!http://www.car-revs-daily.com/file/2016/03/2016-JEEP-Moab-Easter-Safari-Concepts-7-960x960.jpg

I noticed that too and it's what I planned on doing when the plastic breaks on mine but I think you'll be surprised how strong they actually are. I've stoved mine into the ground a few times on steep obstacles with only minor scratches.

Scull20 is right behind the plastic is a steel plate where the factory tow hooks go through into the end of the frame.

Top Bottom