Jeep COLOR??

OllllO Fanatic

Go with True blue. And if your buying this jeep through ENCS, AAFE's I hope you have as good of an experience as I am. They have been pretty cool.

White_JKU

Im a fan of the commando... except when you have matching tops/fenders. The black trimming really sets it off IMO

A new Commando rolled up beside me Friday on the drive home...first time I saw on the road.

NICE! Another vote commando.

IMO...Black hard top ONLY not color match!!

What ever color you get you win, cuz it's a Jeep under the paint. :thumb:

MrHooah04

So after being deployed for 9 months it is time I order my JK, the only issue is I don't know what color I want.
I am leaning towards either the True Blue or Billet Silver, maybe the new Commando Green. So any suggestions would be nice.

I like the true blue for sure, although commando green with black accent would like sexy on base lol

StrizzyChris

I'm a fan of the more obnoxious colors myself, but out of your list I'd have to go commando green hands down.

Crush, dozer or gecko - for me :yup:

I think that JK needs a fresh, living color ...

I'm with these guys, and like commando of the colors you mentioned...go with what you want, but I like the odd colors. They catch attention and are not like 75% of all the other Jeeps out there that way. (I chose Dune...so dont pick that one :bleh: )

Im a fan of the commando... except when you have matching tops/fenders. The black trimming really sets it off IMO

Agreed! While I respect people making their Jeep exactly how they like it....I dont like color matching top and fenders(fenders only is not too bad). It looks too much like a Hummer to me :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom