Jarrod from Australia

G'day everyone I have just bought my first ever Jeep its a JK wrangler unlimited sport.

I am still waiting for it to be delivered but I have already been looking at aftermarket parts i have been doing a lot of reading on what other people have done but i just want a off road weapon but can still take it to the shops i not worried about the money side of things any advice would greatly appreciated.

ive been thinking of a 4.5in lift with 35s or 37s so far and some aftermarket flares

Thanks Jarrod

G'day everyone I have just bought my first ever Jeep its a JK wrangler unlimited sport.

I am still waiting for it to be delivered but I have already been looking at aftermarket parts i have been doing a lot of reading on what other people have done but i just want a off road weapon but can still take it to the shops i not worried about the money side of things any advice would greatly appreciated.

ive been thinking of a 4.5in lift with 35s or 37s so far and some aftermarket flares

Thanks Jarrod

Welcome to Wayalife! Personally, I would look into the Evo suspension options. With aftermarket flares, you can run 37s on the Evo Enforcer 3" package. Or if money really isn't a concern, go bolt-on coilovers or the Evo Double Throw Down. You really can't go wrong with either option! :thumb:

Welcome Jarrod to the WAYALIFE.

As for running 35's all you will need is a 2.5 budget boost lift with flat fenders. You can trim your factory fenders and save you some cash. As for running 37's you can run them on a 3 to 4 inch lift with flat fenders. If you go taller than 3 inches you will need a front driveshaft at some point even with exhaust spaces. Not sure if you have found this thread yet but it has answered a lot of my questions and one that I refer to quite often.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...s-Every-Newbie-has-about-the-Jeep-JK-Wrangler

Cheers,
Will :beer:

Welcome to Wayalife Jarrod.

The biggest thing to consider in Australia with your intended lift and tyre size is the strict Aussie vehicle modification laws. Obviously engineering the mods can make such mods legal, but this does come at a substantial cost.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.

Welcome to wayalife!

As wizard said our mod laws make it difficult to get the most out of our jeeps here in aus.

Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the Wayalife and the Jeep family and the advice you have all given me.

Hope to see you on the trails at some point soon.

Top Bottom