It's official I'm never going in Mud again!

Petthefish

Went fishing in eastern Oregon yesterday and the dirt roads were all Mud roads needless to say it took me an hour and a half with a pressure washer to get all the mud off its official I Hate Mud!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463964981.513908.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463965022.348414.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463965041.165646.jpg

We have a lot of mud trails in Houston. That said, I try to avoid it all costs. I'd rather drive 3.5 hrs to the nearest rock garden then do mud right down the street.

Jeep2010

What you don't know is you didn't get all the mud off!! You'll have mud dropping from every crevice on your Jeep for months!

Amen to this!! You spend hours cleaning your jeep and a nonetheless later you go to check up on something and all you find is mud under anything you do and then on top of cleaning the jeep off again, you then have to clean the garage floor lol.

Jeep2010

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464009208.903975.jpg
I have a strong love hate relationship with it lol. It's about a 4 or so hour drive for me to a rock garden and most of my trails are mud with a few rocks. Makes me sad lol.

RRien07

Clean the Jeep? What is this all about?
I thought you where supposed to just let it all fall off....Clean Jeep, silly boys.

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: I'm getting a kick outta this thread! That shit is basically all we have to play in over East! Yeah, I know there are offroad parks & all, but almost all the wheeling I've ever done has involved dealing with this mess! :icon_crazy:

woof359

top off

get caught on the tail with your top off, girl friend sitting next to you and there no way around, see whats shes really like :eek:

Petthefish

I'm glad I am not alone and I figured there was no way I got all the mud the mud last night after washing the jeep it rained and there was mud streaks running from every crack and seem

Recurve

:cheesy: I'm getting a kick outta this thread! That shit is basically all we have to play in over East! Yeah, I know there are offroad parks & all, but almost all the wheeling I've ever done has involved dealing with this mess! :icon_crazy:
While this is true, you need to look in the right places.. The higher in the mountains you get , the cooler/rocky trails there are.

That said I freaking HATE mud. Because of this is why I opted out of the mud pit at rausch creek. I learned my lesson lol
image.jpg

Last edited:

Dopey84

It has been barely a month and I'm still trying to get all the mud off ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464027129.423177.jpg although it was intentional and for charity... Never again!

Ddays

Hooked
While this is true, you need to look in the right places.. The higher in the mountains you get , the cooler/rocky trails there are.

That said I freaking HATE mud. Because of this is why I opted out of the mud pit at rausch creek. I learned my lesson lol
View attachment 204660

I hear you, further East it gets rockier. On my side of PA and in the St Mary's-Dubois areas where we had a camp, its gas well roads/trails & mud.

LOL - I remember this pic from another mud thread. Just like when we were kids, its fun playing in it, sucks big time getting it cleaned up!

Ginz

At least you all have some options, down here in south Florida it's either mud, gravel and mud, water on top of mud, and oh yea, mud...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Now that's putting the Jeep to good use right there.

Lol this guy hates the mud too! :thumb:

Honor2afault this past weekend trying to wash off the mud from the trail, looking at the last pic, ied say he got most of it out...

Attachments

• 1464034000038.jpg
    1464034000038.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 1464034027660.jpg
    1464034027660.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 1464034041930.jpg
    1464034041930.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 198

Napalm

Lol this guy hates the mud too! :thumb:

Honor2afault this past weekend trying to wash off the mud from the trail, looking at the last pic, ied say he got most of it out...

This is why I didn't follow the advanced group...

Top Bottom