IT HAPPENED AGAIN

TigerInFl

WTF?!!? FL drivers that bad?
Hope you recover!

Actually it more of the folks who come here to vacation who can't drive. In my area Georgia & Alabama drivers are awful. I tell folks it's like they leave their common sense at the state line. Get in vacation mode and who cares about traffic laws? Don't even get me started about the snowbirds.

OP, I hope you get better soon. Hopefully you have some decent looking nurses to keep you occupied. Tell them you are waiting on your sponge bath!!

JessL

Caught the Bug
Alright, tomorrow is the day. Neck fixes are done and I am going for my second surgery session, 4 procedures, down my back this time. Ooof, don't look forward to this, but should be the last one. My legs have been so numb since the last accident that I have been stuck on a walker. This is supposed to restore feeling and strength so I can walk on my own again. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here, it has been awesome to find a place like this to connect and gab with other Jeep people while recovering. With a few more weeks of recovery for me and a little luck, we will find another bed for Dozer and get him whole again.

Alright, tomorrow is the day. Neck fixes are done and I am going for my second surgery session, 4 procedures, down my back this time. Ooof, don't look forward to this, but should be the last one. My legs have been so numb since the last accident that I have been stuck on a walker. This is supposed to restore feeling and strength so I can walk on my own again. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here, it has been awesome to find a place like this to connect and gab with other Jeep people while recovering. With a few more weeks of recovery for me and a little luck, we will find another bed for Dozer and get him whole again.
Glad to hear you are making progress in your recovery. 🙏🏼🙏🏼 for a smooth and successful surgery.

Top Bottom