Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Receiving Orders?

Shiftylab

So I have been going through an ordeal with Quadratec/FedEx/Fab Fours since October. Most of my communication has been with Quadratec and for the most part they have been very accommodating and working with me. I ordered a Fab Fours stubby for my 20 JLU, and the first order was shipped and received, but unfortunately what I received was for a TJ. Called up Quadratec, and had the bumper shipped back and then a replacement was sent. FedEx lost it, spoke to Quadratec again. This time a warranty order was put in, but it was never shipped. Spoke to Quadratec again and a fourth order was put in, and FedEx has confirmed they have picked it up, but now roughly a month later it still hasn't shown any movement since it is shown as being picked up. Had my ticked reopened with Quadratec, and last I heard was they confirmed it is moving, and I will receive an email of confirmation. I have been dealing with this since October last year. So has anyone else been dealing with FedEx not really being able to get you your parts?

jeeeep

Hooked
IMO FedEx sucks, I've had numerous shipments go into "picked up" with zero movement in their system.
Callling FedEx is a waste of time as they have no clue and it becomes a waiting game fot the claims time frame to kick in.

Other times, I've had a shipment show up and a week later FedEx notification that it's on its way.

Fab Fours tho made in America isn't the most reliable, personally I wouldn't buy any of their products.

Shiftylab

I have been considering having Quadratec refund me, and one of the reasons why I chose Fab Fours was that it accepts a front license plate without having to buy a bracket or anything. I unfortunately live in a state that requires a front license plate, but I have been considering going with Smittybilt since I can't seem to get anything. I absolutely agree that FedEx sucks. Whenever I get a notification FedEx is shipping, I cringe instantly and wonder if I will ever receive anything.

duktrx

FedEx blows!!!!!

I watched the driver drive by three times the first day, twice the second day, then they delivered it to a house five blocks away same house numbers but a different street. FedEx is the only carrier that cannot figure it out; I am starting to spend too much time at the other house.🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom