Introductions

holliewood61

Im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. Im from southern wv and have been fooling with jeeps for quite a while now. My current collection is a 60 cj5, 77 cj7, 81 cj7, 99 tj, and an 08 wk. The 81 is my current trail rig and I have built and wheeled it over the past 5 years. I came in posession of it as a stock 6 cylinder 3 speed laredo. It now has a cammed up 304 with efi thanks to msd's atomic system, msd ignition and distributor, edelbrock intake, and long tube headers. The trans is a th400 sourced from a 72 commando with a dana 20 t-case. The axles are dana 44's from an international scout, stuffed with 4.88 gears and aussie lockers. All this is rolling on 37" iroks. It is lifted 4" via superlift springs in the rear and pro comp springs up front. Miscellaneous odds and ends are home brew tube fenders, genright tub panel and rear corner armor, home brew bumpers, and a warn 8274 sitting on a modified tj winch plate with in cab controls. The only things left in the pipeline is the swap out the tub for a much cleaner yj unit and a much needed rear wheel base via xj springs. Once that is completed attention will be turned to the tj.

The white tj is the current one I no longer own the red one, and the 77 can be seen in the background

I look forward to being a part of this form to gain as well as share knowledge of these fantastic vehicles.

Top Bottom