info on driveshifts for our 2006 LJ

Copper Head

Hi We are trying to get out to the king of hammers and the axles we order from DynaTrac took a little longer to get them here to Texas so I'm asking if anyone knows the length of the driveshaft we will need to order. I was hoping to get a jump on the driveshafts if possible.

I'm being told that dynatrac does not know the measurement for their axles in a 2006 LJ

2006 LJ with 6inch long arm kit
Dynatrac-Pro rock-60-high-pinion-front-axle
Dynatrac Pro Rock 60-high-pinion-rear-axle

Any help would be great...
Kurt

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, you really need to measure from the output shaft to the pinion yoke while the full weight of your Jeep is on the ground to get an accurate measurement. Sucks that your axle took so long to get.

Well a driveshaft will vary on all vehicles depending on lift even if you just say “6 inch”.

It’s an easy measurement at ride height from yoke to yoke and just specify on what size u-joint. Most driveline companies can have them built and shipped in 2-3 day so plenty of time for you.

Copper Head

Unfortunately, you really need to measure from the output shaft to the pinion yoke while the full weight of your Jeep is on the ground to get an accurate measurement. Sucks that your axle took so long to get.

Ok, thank you! I thought I'd ask.

Top Bottom