In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Trail Bud

Hooked
We recently lost Dodger, our Springer Spaniel, soon after retiring due to unforeseen medical reasons. He had a great run of 10 years of service and grateful for the time we had.

We began to throw around the idea of a new dog for our family which led us to meet Koda, a 9 month old German Shepherd who has been nothing but amazing. Can’t wait to get her out on some trips!

View attachment 401162
We recently lost Dodger, our Springer Spaniel, soon after retiring due to unforeseen medical reasons. He had a great run of 10 years of service and grateful for the time we had.

We began to throw around the idea of a new dog for our family which led us to meet Koda, a 9 month old German Shepherd who has been nothing but amazing. Can’t wait to get her out on some trips!

View attachment 401162
Sorry for your loss, that’s hard to take.
looks like you have a good one to carry on.

JAGS

Hooked
@JAGS getting some power back with some 4.88 gears for his 37’s.

View attachment 402316

Front end cycled and ready for coils. He’s adding EVO inners so no need for trimming.

View attachment 402317

Excited to receive more pieces for our Jeep from our friends at NITTO.

View attachment 402318
Hell yeah! Appreciate the update and thanks to the shop for things looking great. 😎🤙 Hard to beat King shocks and EVO lift.

Had to re-read that as thought you upgrading me to 40s. 😉 HaHa.

The 392 went home to Hollister and always a ton of fun when the customer is super excited. I will say the FOX 3.0 internal bypass shocks ride super nice with the EVO 4.5” HD coils and long arm kit. This also had KMC Grenade Crawl wheels, PSC hydro assist, RockJock high steer and Nitto 38” Trail Grapplers.

IMG_2827_jpg.jpeg
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked

Fonzilla85

The 392 went home to Hollister and always a ton of fun when the customer is super excited. I will say the FOX 3.0 internal bypass shocks ride super nice with the EVO 4.5” HD coils and long arm kit. This also had KMC Grenade Crawl wheels, PSC hydro assist, RockJock high steer and Nitto 38” Trail Grapplers.

View attachment 402328
View attachment 402329
View attachment 402330
That long Evo Long arm Fox setup looks 👌🏼. I need to start collecting cans to grow my lift funds a bit faster. State of California loves taking all my money.

Top Bottom