Imaginate

This is really cool! :rock:

I was a pretty serious HotWheel kid and would do this four hours with them. (I guess I still am, the wheels have just gotten bigger)

Now I see my sons doing this..... :yup:

Absolutely sick , reminds me of being a kid minus the fact I sucked at BMX lol

I was WAY into BMX when I was a kid... But it was in the 80's. A cool trick was a tail-whip, table-top, or merely being in a 1/2-pipe. The crap they do anymore would scare the pants off me :eek:

Just loved the precision on the railroad tracks. Awesome!:thumb: The outtakes with the "diggers" made me wince a few times. Even Superman steps on his cape once in awhile!!:eek:

I was WAY into BMX when I was a kid... But it was in the 80's. A cool trick was a tail-whip, table-top, or merely being in a 1/2-pipe. The crap they do anymore would scare the pants off me :eek:

Yea exactly lol I remember doing an bunny hop up a curb and thinking I was the shit!! Now they do triple backflips , I won't even do a flip in the pool F that.

Sent from my JK

Yea exactly lol I remember doing a endo and thinking I was the shit!! Now they do triple backflips , I want even do a flip in the fool F that.

Sent from my JK

Ha... you said "endo"... somewhere along the way they changed it to a "stoppie" like to motorcycle guys call it. I was talking to my son about doing big endoes and he looked at me like I was senile. Once he figured out what I was talking about he corrected me.

Little-advice; No matter how good of an idea you think it is, never take off on your kids BMX to "show-em how it's done" (I still hurt) :beer:

Ha... you said "endo"... somewhere along the way they changed it to a "stoppie" like to motorcycle guys call it. I was talking to my son about doing big endoes and he looked at me like I was senile. Once he figured out what I was talking about he corrected me.

Little-advice; No matter how good of an idea you think it is, never take off on your kids BMX to "show-em how it's done" (I still hurt) :beer:

Haha those days are behind me and mainly because I couldn't do them without getting hurt when I was a kid now I'm def screwed lol and yea I wrote endo than I was thinking shit do they even call it that anymore lol I was way more into motocross as a kid. I cud never do BMX or skateboard but I can whip a dirt bike or an atv with the best of them.

Top Bottom