I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep... What a waste of time

I'm not on this forum very much. I was thinking he was the seller. This shit is so funny. He drives a 1988 jeep tho. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] enough said.. Enjoy your forum. Keep crown clown

I'm not on this forum very much. I was thinking he was the seller. This shit is so funny. He drives a 1988 jeep tho. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] enough said.. Enjoy your forum. Keep crown clown

Clearly you're not on here much. You are just here for the classifieds. Even if he did drive a 1988 jeep (which he doesn't) at least his mommy and daddy didn't buy it for him like yourself.

@overlanderjk damn dude you still holding his dick. It's funny how you have to respond for him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you must have no life. Probably sitting In front of your old ass computer typing for others. Your worst then a female[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This shit is so funny. You are an idiot.

@overlanderjk damn dude you still holding his dick. It's funny how you have to respond for him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you must have no life. Probably sitting In front of your old ass computer typing for others. Your worst then a female[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Worst then a female?

English done gooder for you huh?

Hold my beer Cletus!

You are a dumb fuck and what is wrong with America.

Funny thing is you don't realize what an ass you look like right now :cheesy:

Overlander please don't just hold it...please at least put forth the effort :cheesy:

Hey "Stunt"erguru...next time you see this jeep I Chico feel feel to flag me down. I'll tell you how much of a douche you are in person :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443239693.385629.jpg

On a different note, since you have Jeep parts....You wouldn't happen to have a pneumatic wiring diagram for side mirrors would you? We've got another guy inquiring about wiring side mirrors through his front tires. Anything for that?

Hey now...it will be rolling soooooooon :bleh:

It's ok he would never say anything anyway. Most Chico State guys are to big a "bro" club to fend for themselves.

That's only the frat-asses that all play biscuit together. Don't hate on all of chico cuz of a few dickheads

Top Bottom