I'm half way there! Wow finaly!

Tattedfire

RDE2ROK said:
WOW! That looks just like the rear axle I'm waiting to get. But at least yours is getting installed.:thumb:I should be there around Feb.:clap2: gongrats on a Baddass setup!:beer:

And your front axle is exactly what I'm waiting to get!! Lol. I should have it around February also!

CRAZYCASEY

RDE2ROK said:
Oh trust me I know! The weather has been soooo nice,and lookin at the pics of Parker gave me" The I wants " so bad.:doh: but I have to be patient, I want to do this right !:beer: when I'm done we will have to load up the RVs and head up to Moab for a week and break it in!:rock:

Sounds like a plan for sure!!!

White_JKU

Currently running a built D30! I must say the 30 in the front held up pretty well, but it is time to move up and on.:rock: even though I have an ARB,RcVs,EVO Sleeve & Gussets the housing still bent!:icon_crazy: I think the 37" tires and NOT knowing when enough is enough was too much.:D and yes, "IT'S JUST AN X":D

how long did you wheel on the built D-30 with 37's?

RDE2ROK

how long did you wheel on the built D-30 with 37's?

About a year and a half, but I did some pretty tough stuff! I did have to replace the ball joints shortly after installing the 37s. All in all, I think the 37s are just too much for a D30 if your going to wheel aggressively.:twocents:

Top Bottom