I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

BaddestCross

I couldn't get a photo, but I saw an Anvil JKU with a soft top here in Palmdale driving down 25th St E. Wayalife windshield banner and side badges. I waved, but don't know if you saw me... Give me a shout if you see this!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattMc

I came home to find a Project JK sitting across the cul de sac from my house in Marietta, GA. Didn't take pictures due to it being like 2 am, but it's a silver two door with Project JK stickers on the hood. Maybe I'll get a picture in the morning if it's still there. I've not seen it there before though. Probably having an election results party.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Spotted at Offload Evolution

Was picking up my Jeep from Offload Evolution on 11/21/16 when I spotted this Wayalife JK:

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 11.56.40 AM.jpg

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Was picking up my Jeep from Offload Evolution on 11/21/16 when I spotted this Wayalife JK:

View attachment 232298

That's strangers jeep! I wonder what Tom is having done to it now lol

i know the lockers took a dump on our Carson trip hopefully hes back to full speed now. Love me some Tom hes a cool cat.

Yuppers. That was me. I got the locker lines blown out and there was a small leak from the oil pan that Drew had tightened down for me. Everything is right with the rig and in time for some camping trips coming up in December. Nice obs Astroman. Miss you guys Steve and Billie. Hope to get together again for another adventure. :rock:

ob_tj

Saw a silver TJ in Modesto today driving down McHenry with a white wayalife banner. Didn't get a picture but if that is you post up a response!

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Had a few minutes today between household duties so I started to watch a video on YouTube, not a Wayalife video, but the 2015 Jeep Jamboree Rubicon trail video. The Jeep that shows up the most is sporting a couple of Wayalife stickers, it's a green 4 door, don't know who it is though.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Saw this guy today as nick (sheaffadelic) and I left the auto show
IMG_7373.jpg
If you see this how do you like the Toyo RT?

Top Bottom