I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

el_chupo_

No pics, as we were on the road driving.

Friday, March the 18th

South of Ft. Worth in Burleson, on 35w heading northbound, would have been later afternoon, some time after 5.

I was driving the Mazda making sure it was ready for some track time soon, but I slowed down when passing to take a look. First noticed the Jeep, then the Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger, then finally the banner. Was a JKUR, dark red/maroon.

Didnt wave as it would seem odd in that car, but - :thumb::rock:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I spotted Shark Tank and the strange thing was, it was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY!! So scary... but... well...maybe not, since I invited him over and he was a HUGE HELP in my build. Thank you Sharkey for driving all the way to my house and helping me so much with RubySky!!

IMG_1948.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Spotted a white one heading down Balfour in Brentwood today around 530. No pic. Think that was the first banner I've seen around here.

dillard09

Just seen a black 2dr with green wayalife sticker on Hwy 287 just on the east side of Wichita Falls. Had stinger and 50" lightbar. Nice jeep!

scblock

I spotted a red JKU on La Salle Pass in Colorado on Saturday. Didn't get a photo though. It was hot but a good day to be out there.

Top Bottom