I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure this clown is just trying to get a banned status so he can show all his buddies how cool he is.

For sure. It's like getting a merit badge or something for them. :crazyeyes:

You're making yourself look like an idiot. Why not just leave? You came here asking questions and we all were answering in good faith until you pulled your dick move and turned troll. You turned our welcome into a shitshow to somehow "show us" the error of our ways. Just get lost and just leave. :naw:

Funny how it always works like that. Guys like this come on here with an agenda, pull a dick move and then get all pissy when they aren't "banned" like all their buddies told them they would be. :naw:

Overland_project

Not at all. I came here as a Jeeper, read some posts, created some posts etc. Thinking everything is good and fine, not understanding my friends who didnt liked it etc. Then googeling online, seeing what a shithole this is and also what kind of person you are. Seeing this post, showing this mans home adress. And for me thats a no-go. Ok?
For sure. It's like getting a merit badge or something for them. :crazyeyes:

Funny how it always works like that. Guys like this come on here with an agenda, pull a dick move and then get all pissy when they aren't "banned" like all their buddies told them they would be. :naw:

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Sorry this has taken the direction it did. I was looking forward to seeing pics of this guy wheeling with his $250k Helliphant-equipped Gladiator with the 6.5” lift pulling a 6000 lb trailer. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not at all. I came here as a Jeeper, read some posts, created some posts etc. Thinking everything is good and fine, not understanding my friends who didnt liked it etc. Then googeling online, seeing what a shithole this is and also what kind of person you are. Seeing this post, showing this mans home adress. And for me thats a no-go. Ok?

:yawn37: yawn! Sure pal, whatever you say. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry this has taken the direction it did. I was looking forward to seeing pics of this guy wheeling with his $250k Helliphant-equipped Gladiator with the 6.5” lift pulling a 6000 lb trailer. [emoji849]

In switzerland :yup:

MericaMade

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok then.......

Attachments

• 9781983417665_p0_v1_s550x406 (1).jpg
    9781983417665_p0_v1_s550x406 (1).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 112
Top Bottom