I fell all warm and fuzzy...

WJCO

Meme King
I am not mentioning this with any sense of pride, but for some unfathomable reason the Anthrocon (Furry) Convention is held every year in Pittsburgh. Its actually quite hilarious driving through town seeing all these goofballs dressed up and walking around. Here's 39 pages of fun filled photos. This is a meme makers treasure trove right here! http://www.dragonscales.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=78 (WJCO, I just know you're gonna check these out :cheesy:)

Lol. Everyone has a hobby, I guess.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I used this meme in the other thread. Guess it applies here too.

cd2b4793950aee02cab6808d9592838c1f6da982a783eb71b0f4eadfe529a639.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am not mentioning this with any sense of pride, but for some unfathomable reason the Anthrocon (Furry) Convention is held every year in Pittsburgh. Its actually quite hilarious driving through town seeing all these goofballs dressed up and walking around. Here's 39 pages of fun filled photos. This is a meme makers treasure trove right here! http://www.dragonscales.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=78 (WJCO, I just know you're gonna check these out :cheesy:)

:cheesy: And here I thought that Pittsburgh was famous for their bridges or maybe even food. Who knew the Furry Convention is what really puts it on the map :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: And here I thought that Pittsburgh was famous for their bridges or maybe even food. Who knew the Furry Convention is what really puts it on the map :cheesy:

Bridges? Absolutely - most in any city. Food? Hell no. Unless you like anything made out of dough and sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw on 'em :icon_crazy:

Furries? That's us! :2thumbsup: I have no idea why they picked Pittsburgh in the first place and the fact that they keep coming back. It's pretty funny seeing all of these goofballs walking around the Convention Center and going out to the restaurants. Its really funny sitting at a redlight and a pack of 'em crosses the road - first timers are like WTF is going on here? :cheesy:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Bridges? Absolutely - most in any city. Food? Hell no. Unless you like anything made out of dough and sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw on 'em :icon_crazy:

Furries? That's us! :2thumbsup: I have no idea why they picked Pittsburgh in the first place and the fact that they keep coming back. It's pretty funny seeing all of these goofballs walking around the Convention Center and going out to the restaurants. Its really funny sitting at a redlight and a pack of 'em crosses the road - first timers are like WTF is going on here? :cheesy:

Don't lie to us. We won't judge you. You can tell us that you're one of the goofballs running around in a furry costume :yup: :cheesy:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Naw, thats not me - thats Catahoula - they were out of Squatch costumes! :cheesy:

Well he was talking about living in the woods shitting in a hole... now he's wearing a bear costume. Catahoula... bro... what's going on??? lol

Top Bottom