I feel so superior without even trying.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Right on brother!

I have been here a short time. I came here thinking that the wayalife guy in the video's had class and I enjoyed watching them. Imagine my surprise when reading what gets posted up and the mods seem to be the worst culprits.

I'm like you I dont get even close to being upset, I have fun no matter what I do and that includes making fun of their silliness. It sure doesnt help matters but it appears there is no hope for them especially with mods doing the same.

It just appears that is the way this site is and now I know.

Sorry, but you have your own thread. All your posts will continue to be moved, here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Twist

No shit? You just now realized that!

Your previous threads didn’t clue you in? Nice avatar.
Ah yeah and very early on. lol Yeah one of the cowards with power put that avatar up. It's a point of pride that they would stoop that low. Obviously they cant win one way so they stoop :clap2:

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: Man I pegged you from the start. You ARE a coward!! :cheesy::bleh:

So your a mod too. It totally figures. LOL

Ah yeah and very early on. lol Yeah one of the cowards with power put that avatar up. It's a point of pride that they would stoop that low. Obviously they cant win one way so they stoop :clap2:

fa-fuh-fa.jpg .......

Twist

The wife wanted me to get that color and it matches my KTM so I was up for it too. I ended up with a boring white one but the orange looks great...maybe my next one!

Twist

Yup, we were running LoD sliders and they worked well. Like everything else, we're just testing out different products and we've not run a body mounted rocker guard since the TJ. Hopefully they'll do well and if not, we'll test out something else.
I've been scouring the internet, local wheelers, etc on body mounted guards and they are holding up quite well, add better ground clearance and depending on the guards less weight too. win win. The EVO looks great on your rig. :thumb:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
That was a painful read. Waterboarding is more humane. Dude is one strange cookie. But I do feel much better about doing the Rubicon one of these days. Seeing how easy it is and all.:doh:

Twist

That was a painful read. Waterboarding is more humane. Dude is one strange cookie. But I do feel much better about doing the Rubicon one of these days. Seeing how easy it is and all.:doh:
OOooh fresh meat...think you can hang? not even our illustrious mods can do that without resorting to weak moves, memes, potty mouths etc Your one up on them since you havent resorted to memes....yet lol Very proud of you there, but it you think the Rubicon is hard core I'm thinking you need some work. I will say that I did it back in 98 so maybe it got harder since then?? Still, when I was there stock TJ's did it, I did it on 32 inch Michelin street tires, and even now Stock Ruby's are still doing it....so I likely wouldnt consider it all that hard. Clearly others would and that's ok. The world is full of guys who scare easily. :shock:

longarmwj

OOooh fresh meat...think you can hang? not even our illustrious mods can do that without resorting to weak moves, memes, potty mouths etc Your one up on them since you havent resorted to memes....yet lol Very proud of you there, but it you think the Rubicon is hard core I'm thinking you need some work. I will say that I did it back in 98 so maybe it got harder since then?? Still, when I was there stock TJ's did it, I did it on 32 inch Michelin street tires, and even now Stock Ruby's are still doing it....so I likely wouldnt consider it all that hard. Clearly others would and that's ok. The world is full of guys who scare easily. :shock:

Any trail can be easy if you take the bypasses and easy lines.

WJCO

Meme King
Your one up on them since you havent resorted to memes....yet lol Very proud of you there, but it you think the Rubicon is hard core I'm thinking you need some work. I will say that I did it back in 98 so maybe it got harder since then?? Still, when I was there stock TJ's did it, I did it on 32 inch Michelin street tires, and even now Stock Ruby's are still doing it....so I likely wouldnt consider it all that hard. Clearly others would and that's ok. The world is full of guys who scare easily. :shock:

watch-out-we-5cb8a0.jpg ........

Twist

So I got to test out my EVO Enforcer lift over the weekend.
3" Enforcer Stage 3 with draglink flip
EVO Rockstar rear control arm skids
Rancho RS999331 Shocks (front)
Rancho RS999330 Shocks (rear)
Cooper STT Pro 315/70/17
4 inch backspace wheels + spacers

I got 4 inches of lift with this setup on my 2 door Rubicon.

I get some rubbing at full stuff on my front fenders (untrimmed). Overall I'm pretty happy with the ride and performance on and off road.

View attachment 325093
View attachment 325094
View attachment 325095

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nice! Keep the pics coming.:clap2:

Twist

Now time for cutting. Make sure you have your dimensions and reference lines scribed in the paint. I recommend you actually scribe the lines so they don't get wiped off.

Also level the Jeep. I did this with a 4' level on top of the hood hinges and a 8' level across the top of rear tub, my hard top was removed. I leveled the jeep just releasing or adding air to the tires.

At top of B pillar is bolt on the outside, now on the inside there is a bracket welded. You need to cut between these two spots.

IMG-0911.jpg

Now cut the bottom, I used a 6" cut off wheel on a grinder. NOTE: there is foam in the B pillar, it will BURN. It smokes a lot so you will know if it catches fire. Have a water hose handy and start blasting water through the cut if it catches fire. You will have some smoke, but any excessive smoke that continues is a fire. There is a pipe that runs the full height of the pillar, but its not connected to anything below the cut line. The outside skin is a single sheet metal, the inside is double so you need to cut through both, but you don't need too cut through the pipe. On the inside front corner of your cut will also be a spot weld that welds the outside skin to the two inside skins, cut/drill it out as required. Once you think you have the bottom cut out remove the top inside bolt from the B pillar. Now pull the top of pillar out and lift up, if it doesn't come out see where you still have metal connected at the bottom.

IMG-0914.jpg

IMG-0914.jpg

IMG-0921.jpg

IMG-0922.jpg

IMG-0916.jpg
Awesome skills sir! :rock:

Twist

Any trail can be easy if you take the bypasses and easy lines.

Thinking your right but that's not what others are saying on this thread. Basically scuffing at my mention of the rubicon being a moderate trail. So IF there are easier routes there it's probably what the jamberee put us on. I will say it was relentless wheeling but not overly hard. Love to do it again.

Twist

Yup, we were running LoD sliders and they worked well. Like everything else, we're just testing out different products and we've not run a body mounted rocker guard since the TJ. Hopefully they'll do well and if not, we'll test out something else.
I've been scouring the internet, local wheelers, etc on body mounted guards and they are holding up quite well, add better ground clearance and depending on the guards less weight too. win win. The EVO looks great on your rig.

Top Bottom