I drive a real Jeep, like we used to defeat the Jews in WW2

Damn, thanks for the edumacation. I especially like the part about Americans fighting to defeat the Jews in the 40’s. I don’t think I have heard much about that before.

So for the six years that the YJ was built in Canada, was it still a “real” American Jeep? I’m so confused.
Hey Canada Ireland polish Russia German icelantic the swiss it's all the same definitely American

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

In an unrelated note, did you see all of the recent news stories about KOH and the Baja 1000? I guess those races are all moving to Wellsville for a better challenge. It’s true, I swear. I heard it from some dude rocking 40’s and leafs. I trust him because he is a Jewish WWII vet. Apparently he spent some time in a US war prison for “The Jews”.

Gears & Lockers

Well, time to get some sleep. Thanks for playing though. I love it when donkey dicks transcend normal douchebaggery and take the time to show just how truly ignorant they are in nearly every possible aspect of being an educated and free-thinking human being.

Well, time to get some sleep. Thanks for playing though. I love it when donkey dicks transcend normal douchebaggery and take the time to show just how truly ignorant they are in nearly every possible aspect of being an educated and free-thinking human being.
Donkey dick wow thanks for the compliment lover

Damn, thanks for the edumacation. I especially like the part about Americans fighting to defeat the Jews in the 40’s. I don’t think I have heard much about that before.

So for the six years that the YJ was built in Canada, was it still a “real” American Jeep? I’m so confused.
You know it's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!

Hey Sharky poo I'm just kind of curious do you do your own work on your Jeep ?or do you pay people $1,700 for gear jobs and then try to give people advice about axles and gears

I paid $1300.00 for my gear job. I wasn’t able to stay up all night and read your drivel, because I work for a living. Who installed my gears still doesn’t make you correct.

Tires are called by the size the manufacturer calls them. Why does it matter, because when someone goes to buy 35’s they get the ones with THIRTY-FIVE, written on the side, not 37’s, you stupid asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is something you California boys have to understand your little grocery Getters wannabe ass Jeeps couldn't survive 30 minutes in my Woods

So how about my jeep with 37’s then. Would my mall crawler last 30 mins in your woods? I know it lasts 30 mins at least in Penns woods

Duhh sharkey, it has leaf springs so it’s a real American jeep still
Fucking East Coasters :rolleyes2:
Bunch of idiots

No point in being an asshole when I'm trying to make a valid point speaking of assholes do you Asian guys ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick that could reach your asshole?

I mean personally I'm happy I signed up and joined and I got advice to stick my dick on my ass hole and I'm pretty happy that I'm able to do that. You guys are a bunch of assholes man. For a new member to go out of his way to try to help somebody out who obviously don't know much. He was given some pretty shity advice from people that obviously don't know too much. Eddie showed a picture comparing' pinions that was irrelevant wouldn't it make more sense to compare a 488 pinion to a 513 pinion . And then sends a smart-ass link to some thread in the form that he had every opportunity to talk about on his own but he chose to try to sell somebody an axle that he wasn't so sure that they needed to begin with considering he didn't know the brand of tire that the guy was going to go with I made my point a long time ago and anybody that knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the wall will know that

and WJCO, is not Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No point in being an asshole when I'm trying to make a valid point speaking of assholes do you Asian guys ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick that could reach your asshole?

:thinking: Didn't know I was Asian. And also don't know how you could tell someone is Asian by their posts. But clearly by your posts, it's quite obvious your a dipshit.

He was given some pretty shitty advice from people that obviously don't know too much.

Yeah, he should have taken your badass advice to run 38s on his Dana 30 locked. This thread would have been over if he had just listened to you. :naw:

Eddie showed a picture comparing' pinions that was irrelevant wouldn't it make more sense to compare a 488 pinion to a 513 pinion . And then sends a smart-ass link to some thread in the form that he had every opportunity to talk about on his own but he chose to try to sell somebody an axle that he wasn't so sure that they needed to begin with considering he didn't know the brand of tire that the guy was going to go with I made my point a long time ago and anybody that knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the wall will know that

IIRC, Eddie made one post in the thread and it didn't involve pictures of pinions nor links to other threads. Sounds like you don't even know who Eddie is. But hey, you seem like the kind of guy that likes to compare your pinion to everyone elses, so I can see why a picture like that might get you excited.

LOL!! Just started catching up on this thread and can say that for the life of me, I don't know how my name got brought into it :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom