I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Who said anything about me hating you? [emoji848]

Just in case you missed it, you are busted. Follow the quote, below.

Listen here fuck face, I am glad you took the time to steal shit off my instagram and whatever else in your mind you felt you had to do to make such a bullshit post.

Just to clarify to everyone, on "this old rig" of his, that I built in my friends garage on my post deployment, this jeep is a 2012, not a 13. It has no atlas, no double triangulated rear, no 14in coil overs or anything this dipshit is claiming.

It is 3 link front and rear with all vks brackets and artec trusses. Front is a f450 wide track 60, rear is a 14 bolt. The coil overs are rebel spec 12in ibp's and its a stock 3.6l engine with a edelbrock supercharger. The rest of the build is on my profile.

I dont give a flying fuck about my language or anything else on this reply the forum might get offended by. I absolutely fucking hate liars and thiefs, especially when it comes to builds people put their blood sweat tears and hard ass earned deployment money into. If you got a problem with me calling you out on your bullshit, email me and ill send you my address so we can settle this shit like men.

And if the forum wants to ban me, go for it, i dont give a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

Thinking about installing a Ox Locker in my YJ. Has a Ford 8.8. Interested in the air-shifted version. Looks to me like the shift cylinder is pretty exposed but also much easier to service than a ARB.
Thoughts?

Kuboske

Read this.

Thanks, but that was a 9 page train wreck. All I learned was there are many variations in Jeep axles, (I have a Ford 8.8 rear) and a OX rep. broke rules here, which they should not have. The rest was a colossal, meandering, waste of time.
Still no idea if they produce a quality locker. My thoughts are, they do. They've been in the business a long time. Just thought there might be a member or two here that would have real experience. And... be willing to answer my question.

Top Bottom