I couldn't make this shit up if I tried

flotto

So this weekend I started the install process of my new bumper. When I took my factory bumper off I found a large quantity of dog food in the frame of my jeep. A few weeks ago I had to throw away a bag of dog food because I found a mouse in it. I now know where the mouse was taking the food. There is a winters worth of food in there and I could only get about half of it out with my dry vac.

u5e6azuh.jpg

Did you find out where the mouse planned to go with your Jeep?

Good thing you caught it in time...
:D

At least it was in your frame. On our minivan, the mouse ended up tearing up a lot of electrical to the order of $2,500 in repairs. Shop told me that the wiring insulation is nice for them to sleep in... Claimed it on insurance, but still cost me $1,000 for the deductible.

Haha my friend had a kitten living in his wheel well and drove Around for 60 miles with it before he saw her when he got home and not a scratch on the cat or the jeep lol

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

So this weekend I started the install process of my new bumper. When I took my factory bumper off I found a large quantity of dog food in the frame of my jeep. A few weeks ago I had to throw away a bag of dog food because I found a mouse in it. I now know where the mouse was taking the food. There is a winters worth of food in there and I could only get about half of it out with my dry vac.

:cheesy::cheesy:

Maybe you need a cat!

I'm not a fan of cats but they sure do keep the mice and spider (other bugs like them) away.

I had seen a thread a few months ago about a guy who found a crap load of dog food inside his air intake; under the filter. He thought someone was messing with him but he said he lives really far from anyone. I'm guess a mouse was using it the same way it was using your bumper.

Had a friend who recently bought a used Jeep JK. The heat shield that sits under the hood was all torn up just above where the battery sits. Looked down into the battery tray and there was as stock pile of acorns about 3-4 inches tall. Assumed a squirrel was using the tray as a storage spot for food and was also chewing up the heat shield. Pretty funny.

Same deal with my roommates 2012 camaro. Mice chewed up his wiring insulation near the firewall. Nothing like 500 miles on the car and having it get chewed on.

Top Bottom