I’m calling bullshit. Anyone else get this...? Facebook friend request

jesse3638

Hooked
Nope. Is what it is. Just have to hope people are smart enough to not fall for dumbass obvious scams. Honestly if they do, it’s their own fault and they deserve to get scammed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I actually listened to the entire "Your SSN has been compromised" phone call the other day. At the end I had to push 1 to see. Total call center asking for me to confirm my Name and SSN for them. So Steven Matsumoto with the SSN 111-22-3344 gave up his info. Next time it will be Fah Qu...haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I apologize that any of you got this friend request on FB. So you know, it is NOT an account that belongs to WAYALIFE or is in anyway affiliated us. We have contacted FB about this and so far, they're telling us that the account hasn't violated any of their rules or guidelines. With that said, I would advise that you do NOT accept any requests from this imposter.

It doesn’t violate their policy for someone to be clearly using the intellectual property of someone else?!? Fuck I hate Facebook.

jdofmemi

I apologize that any of you got this friend request on FB. So you know, it is NOT an account that belongs to WAYALIFE or is in anyway affiliated us. We have contacted FB about this and so far, they're telling us that the account hasn't violated any of their rules or guidelines. With that said, I would advise that you do NOT accept any requests from this imposter.

What BS🤬
Using your logo to try and trick people isn't against their stupid rules?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

It doesn’t violate their policy for someone to be clearly using the intellectual property of someone else?!? Fuck I hate Facebook.

This is fine, but express a political opinion counter to what is PC and see how fast it's taken down🤬🤬🤬

jesse3638

Hooked

It's because they didn't say blue lives matter.
What BS[emoji2959]

This is fine, but express a political opinion counter to what is PC and see how fast it's taken down[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]
My coworker simply changed his profile pic from a fire engine to a portrait of Trump in his IG and his account was suspended. Didn't say a word

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom