Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Lol, you and I don't have the most original usernames out there to begin with so everybody knows who we are already!

Trektop looks awesome, welcome to the Soft Top Syndicate! :thumb:

We still have to look at mine man, I'm getting a leak somewhere cause my passenger floorboard gets soaking wet.

We still have to look at mine man, I'm getting a leak somewhere cause my passenger floorboard gets soaking wet.

Now that you're back on dry land we can take a look at it!

I'll be around all week, gimme a buzz and we can get together.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467734899.373549.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467734918.425371.jpg

Put megatron to work this weekend. Ruined my steel winch cable though. Already got a synthetic line on order. Now to find a deal on a hawse fairlead.

Dunno how I missed the notification for this one, but that looks like a good time! Where were you guys out exploring?

We based out of Santa Fe ski basin for the backpack. Did a bunch of day hiking in telluride the week prior. Both really cool areas to explore.

Made me really want to make the 2017 Texas exodus!

We based out of Santa Fe ski basin for the backpack. Did a bunch of day hiking in telluride the week prior. Both really cool areas to explore.

Made me really want to make the 2017 Texas exodus!

Looks like you guys had a good time!

And I feel you about the Exodus, I'm sitting here trying to convince myself not to shop for a 4 door. I love my JK, but man the extra space would greatly open up the willingness to stretch out a little farther on our adventures. :crazyeyes:

Looks like you guys had a good time!

And I feel you about the Exodus, I'm sitting here trying to convince myself not to shop for a 4 door. I love my JK, but man the extra space would greatly open up the willingness to stretch out a little farther on our adventures. :crazyeyes:

Lol crazy that you said that, cause I'm shopping for a 4 door. I need the room , I don't want get rid of it but I have too.

Lol crazy that you said that, cause I'm shopping for a 4 door. I need the room , I don't want get rid of it but I have too.

I'm torn, I love my 2Door. But I also would love to have the extra room and capability without having to lug around that heavy rear seat!

It will have to be the absolute perfect storm for me to pull the trigger, I'm going to continue to add to my JK for the foreseeable future. Just not anything that I cant take back off and slap on a new one ;)

My wife picking on me because I can't read in the dark...

Attachments

• 1468036841940.jpg
    1468036841940.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom