Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Yeah, cant go in March so I'm going to try and go this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wanted to go this weekend and get the hell out of Houston being that its superbowl weekend. but everyone else wants to watch the game. :crazyeyes: :idontknow:

so rather, I'm doing rockstar skids and *REAL* 4" springs this weekend :cheesy:

Yeah, cant go in March so I'm going to try and go this weekend.

Wish i could make it but im gonna be busy this weekend :dang:
I wanted to go this weekend and get the hell out of Houston being that its superbowl weekend. but everyone else wants to watch the game. :crazyeyes: :idontknow:

so rather, I'm doing rockstar skids and *REAL* 4" springs this weekend :cheesy:

Finally confirmed those are 3" springs? lol

Finally confirmed those are 3" springs? lol

yep. between Tom and Charlies jeeps last Sunday, Tom is @ 4" and 37s, and HUGE... Charlie is next biggest jeep on 4" and 35s... then little tiny me on "4 inch" and 37s... :thinking: :naw:

I ordered a new set of 4" plush rides last Monday morning :doh:

yep. between Tom and Charlies jeeps last Sunday, Tom is @ 4" and 37s, and HUGE... Charlie is next biggest jeep on 4" and 35s... then little tiny me on "4 inch" and 37s... :thinking: :naw:

I ordered a new set of 4" plush rides last Monday morning :doh:

Woah woah woah... you you knocking the 3" and 37's? Come on now. [emoji6]

He's a friend that owns a small shop. He did my rear gears in my old jeep when I did my axle swap. I sourced my own parts and he charged me $350 for the install. Total was less than $600. Done later that day.

Holy crap, if I'd have known that it might have changed my build plan originally...

Oh well, I'm committed now!

its already all on the jeep... aside from the new springs which will require probably an hour at most,+ a quick chop for the rockstars while everything is apart in the rear and boom. done.
Fine then, I'll drink beer in my own garage then...

Lol.

Glad you finally got the right springs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the club!

Thanks man, I think I'm on your FB group (using my real name there - Adam). :thumb:

I don't think I've ever seen a WAL mud run... ever... you are safe. :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ahh come on, mud is fun! [emoji57]

Earlier on, I did take the jeep mudding...after horrendous clean up, scratchy windows, swapping wheel sensors, and dirt in the eye every time I wrench on something...I think I'm done with that plan :) The new build is to climb and enjoy some hill country goodness - so count me in on a future outing for sure!

Fine then, I'll drink beer in my own garage then...

Lol.

Glad you finally got the right springs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

oh, I mean, you are welcome to come and drink beer ANY time Kyle! ;) just bring an excuse after sun set to sit out by the fire pit in the backyard and drink a few more beers like after "working so hard! What a pain in the ass..." :cheesy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom