Homemade wine

FrankenJeeper

Anyone tried there hand at it?

I just completed a 3 gallon batch of muscadine wine that turned out very well!

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

NICE! Wish I could someday I had homemade elderberry wine in Kentucky it was worth the trip alone :D

Sent from bad apples...

I do. Muscadine sounds great. I haven't made it before. But I would like to. I've made other wines. I did a chocolate strawberry wine for my wife that turned out great. I have almost 30 bottles of 3 different mead's that I can't wait to get into. They've been aging about 2 years now.

I really enjoy making beer!

Family in Corcoran, CA, was all found dead one morning from Botulism - a by-product of not knowing what you are doing trying to make your own wine.

We have too many excellent wines here in Santa Barbara County to try to make my own - but good luck!

NICE! Wish I could someday I had homemade elderberry wine in Kentucky it was worth the trip alone :D

Sent from bad apples...

No but I'd like to.

I'd wanted to try for a while and I found a few recipes a few months ago and got busy, its a lot easier than I thought, just extreme detail to cleanliness and resisting the urge to drink it and let it get at least a month old :rolleyes:

I do. Muscadine sounds great. I haven't made it before. But I would like to. I've made other wines. I did a chocolate strawberry wine for my wife that turned out great. I have almost 30 bottles of 3 different mead's that I can't wait to get into. They've been aging about 2 years now.

I really enjoy making beer!

I've got about a gallon worth of mead I'd made about 2-3 months ago. I added a bit of cinnamon to a couple quarts to experiment and it turned out good. I originally had a couple gallons but only have roughly a gallon left now.

The chocolate/strawberry sounds delicious! :thumbup:

Family in Corcoran, CA, was all found dead one morning from Botulism - a by-product of not knowing what you are doing trying to make your own wine.

We have too many excellent wines here in Santa Barbara County to try to make my own - but good luck!

Always give wine to someone to sample before you drink it yourself ;)

Top Bottom