Holly crap the money some guys dump into these Jeeps......

chris434

Just trolling around the old internet and looking at different forums and what not. Some guys have over 100k into these jeeps and then just garage queen them :crazyeyes:. Blew my mind. I guess if you have it to blow that's great but dam..........

Here I thought my build was going to be wild :lol: I was an idiot.

Studfam24

Real talk tho. Was at the Pamona off-road expo recently and I was blown away at how many Jeeps have 100k + into them and not a single scratch yet. Though I suppose that's probably because it a essentially a "show." Lol. I do however enjoy seeing a shiny new build get scratched and scarred up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Real talk tho. Was at the Pamona off-road expo recently and I was blown away at how many Jeeps have 100k + into them and not a single scratch yet. Though I suppose that's probably because it a essentially a "show." Lol. I do however enjoy seeing a shiny new build get scratched and scarred up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

One of the great things about the TJ is that the wife won't go apeshit if I bring it back scratched up.

Not that it would have stopped me from scratching up a new $45k Rubicon....

jesse3638

Hooked
I don't have nearly that much into mine but it spends most of its life in the garage. 4.5 years old and has 28K on the odometer..haha. It's only this way because I need a 28 hour day to really accomplish everything I need to get done in life. It is dirty and scratched up from its adventures though..;)

JDalcour

Why are people even surprised by this? theres douches like this everywhere, not just jeep drivers.

Holly crap what some guys worry about another guys jeep and check......

WJCO

Meme King
LMAO ok you do you. I could care less how much money people dump into them I just didn't know that it went that high. You must be fucking cool though.

Calm down, Felicia. A Jeep build is like any other hobby. If you enjoy it and have the money, you'll put your 'all' into it. And H8ROADS is fucking cool. Keep your panties on.

Top Bottom