Hollister Hills 01 -18 ATTN SF Bay Area

Turbostevey

So it looks like a couple buddies, want to go off roading. I am thinking heading down to Hollister Hills SVRA on Jan. 18th. If anyone is interested to join let me know.:rock:

JK's JK

Banned
I may or may not be interested in this adventure.

You should also look into the setup we're doing on the 25th. Under the tread NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

Jeep Trip

So it looks like a couple buddies, want to go off roading. I am thinking heading down to Hollister Hills SVRA on Jan. 18th. If anyone is interested to join let me know.:rock:

Saw your listing in Nor Cal. I live in Marin County own a 13 wrangler and was wondering if you had any interest in going to Cow Mountain for 1 day on Christmas and/ or New Years week. I would like to do some easy to moderate trails. Never been there.

Justin

Turbostevey

Saw your listing in Nor Cal. I live in Marin County own a 13 wrangler and was wondering if you had any interest in going to Cow Mountain for 1 day on Christmas and/ or New Years week. I would like to do some easy to moderate trails. Never been there.

Justin

Would like to go bud, but I'll be out of town from the 23rd to the 4th.

Panda

Hey guys I'm up fo a run to hollister or cow mountain in the future I've been to both on dirt bikes & definitely got hit em in the jeep so post up the trips if your goin I will be in! & welcome to wayalife Justin 👍

jeep trip

Hey guys I'm up fo a run to hollister or cow mountain in the future I've been to both on dirt bikes & definitely got hit em in the jeep so post up the trips if your goin I will be in! & welcome to wayalife Justin 

Thanks, I'll keep you posted Happy Holidays!

Top Bottom