High Tide suspension

Ghettomedic

Question guys. I have a high tide it comes with lifted suspension 1.5 inches over regular rubicon. If I add aev spacer lift it says it’s 2 inches. Would I be able to squeeze 37” tires. Not looking to crawl the rocks or anything.

All else equal, a spring is better than a spacer. I am not familiar with this particular MOPAR lift, but if it comes with reservoir shocks, it must be improved.

What would be a better option an aev spacer lift or the new mopar 2” lift with bilstien shocks with reservoirs?
Going from a spacer lift to level out/run 37’s and jumping to an entirely new lift with remote resi shocks is a big difference.

Based on your original post, it sounds like it’s more of a daily driver so a spacer lift would be plenty to accomplish your goal.

Of course you can still swap in any shock you want too with your current lift as well. Unless you are really wanting to jump up to a 3.5” lift, I’d run the spacers and call it a day. If anything it’s a cheap investment until you really decided on what you want to do long term.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Question guys. I have a high tide it comes with lifted suspension 1.5 inches over regular rubicon. If I add aev spacer lift it says it’s 2 inches. Would I be able to squeeze 37” tires. Not looking to crawl the rocks or anything.
You can run 37's just by installing Rubicon fenders but yes, as others have mentioned, you can run 37's with just a 2" lift.

CalSgt

Hooked
You can run 37's just by installing Rubicon fenders but yes, as others have mentioned, you can run 37's with just a 2" lift.
^^^^ This

I didnt know what a high tide was so I looked it up, it looks like they are basically a Rubicon without the lockers or 4:1 transfer case. Dana 44's front & rear but not sure if they're the wide version like the Rubicons have.

They come with the "Extreme Recon" suspension option, 35's and have 4.56 gears...

I'd bet you can probably get 37's on with no lift if it sits 1.5" higher than a Rubicon. If it rubs too much for your liking add a small spacer.

TheGrendel

^^^^ This

I didnt know what a high tide was so I looked it up, it looks like they are basically a Rubicon without the lockers or 4:1 transfer case. Dana 44's front & rear but not sure if they're the wide version like the Rubicons have.

They come with the "Extreme Recon" suspension option, 35's and have 4.56 gears...

I'd bet you can probably get 37's on with no lift if it sits 1.5" higher than a Rubicon. If it rubs too much for your liking add a small spacer.
I'd stuff the 37s in there first. flex it out. pop in spacers if there is any rub. call it a day for now.

Ghettomedic

This was today by my house
IMG_2438.jpeg IMG_2440.jpeg IMG_2441.jpeg
the last image is the shock on that 392. Question is do they come with fox shocks from the factory or is this part of a mopar lift kit. Looks like the lower control arm is oem.

Ghettomedic

If I get this shocks installed on my oem suspension
Would I get any benefit. I know they are pricey but you get what you pay for.

Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series, DSC, 0-1.5″ Lift​

WJCO

Meme King
If I get this shocks installed on my oem suspension
Would I get any benefit. I know they are pricey but you get what you pay for.

Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series, DSC, 0-1.5″ Lift​

Sounds like you're looking for a reason to just spend money. What's your absolute goal with the Jeep? As far as 'get what you pay for,' in the aftermarket jeep industry, everyone is selling something. You can drop 100k quickly and convince yourself you're better than your neighbors, the o'doyles.

Sounds like you're looking for a reason to just spend money. What's your absolute goal with the Jeep? As far as 'get what you pay for,' in the aftermarket jeep industry, everyone is selling something. You can drop 100k quickly and convince yourself you're better than your neighbors, the o'doyles.
Those damn o'doyles, I just can’t keep up! 🤣

Top Bottom