Hidden Logos

JeepJeep75

Hello there. I was just relaxing in my new Jeep before work and just found another subtle Jeep logo. It's the 7 slot grill between the cup holders. I love it!! OlllllllO So, there's the one on the low right of the inside windshield, and the grill in the middle top of the windshield. I wonder if there are any more. I haven't really had a chance to fully go over it. I've only had it about 3 weeks. I am DYING to take it off-road!!!! 😀😀😀

The five hole Sahara wheels have a little Willys silhouette on them. Not quite a logo but still pretty neat 😀👍

Edit: apparently the rubicon ones have it too

Last edited:
Hello there. I was just relaxing in my new Jeep before work and just found another subtle Jeep logo. It's the 7 slot grill between the cup holders. I love it!! OlllllllO So, there's the one on the low right of the inside windshield, and the grill in the middle top of the windshield. I wonder if there are any more. I haven't really had a chance to fully go over it. I've only had it about 3 weeks. I am DYING to take it off-road!!!! 
Finding them is like treasure hunt!!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Enjoy your jeep!!!!:wings:

Oh yea, the wheels too! Yup, nice touch. I really like how Chrysler has fully embraced the Jeep for the icon that it is!! My jeep makes me happy every time I drive it. 😜

Now count how many places it say "JEEP" inside your Jeep. They are everywhere.

It seems like Jeep really likes to put the easter eggs in their newer generation vehicles. I hear there are a lot in the Cherokee KL too, and one review (I think it was a video by TFL Car) about the new Rengegade BU jokingly said they've overdone it on the "cutsey" jeep logos...

Top Bottom