Hi!

Teejer

I have a new to me 2016 Rubicon JK, currently stock-ish except a winch bumper with no winch on it.

I have a garage full of stuff from an older JK that will be finding its way into the new rig...

...but I'm old and only do a bit at a time.

:)

I did get a cb bar here, for the gmrs, and have stuff to cobble an OBA, a winch *needs line, BL parts, some lift coils, wheel spacers, gmrs stuff, cb stuff I might not need anymore, and so forth.

So far though , all I've actually installed is a few pounds of mud and sand, and some pine stripes.

Welcome from Arizona 👋

I seriously here ya. I don't move or install fast anymore. I conserve & save fast for life threatening instances 😂.
It's nice that some things for older JK's will fit the teens. But about all you can use from the 3.8 on the 3.6 is the plugs. Wires & coils won't work (I've got new sets for the 3.8 in the garage, unused).

Welcome from Arizona 👋

I seriously here ya. I don't move or install fast anymore. I conserve & save fast for life threatening instances 😂.
It's nice that some things for older JK's will fit the teens. But about all you can use from the 3.8 on the 3.6 is the plugs. Wires & coils won't work (I've got new sets for the 3.8 in the garage, unused).
Lol

My wife complains our garage is more heavily modded than the jeep, and the driveway has more mud on it than the trails it came from.

In my defense, some is still in/on the jeep...so, missing from both trail AND driveway.

Less time with my kid's kids means more wrench time...but, I seem to sacrifice wrench time lately.

Top Bottom