Hi from Murrieta California Soon to be moving to AZ

Xtreme

Hi Everyone

Grew up riding in my dads CJ as a kid. Ben wanting to get a Jeep for years. My son bought his first Jeep 2 years ago Yellow TJ Stock and he been upgrading ever since. latest he just dropped a new stoker Eng in it. Anyway we have had a ton of fun in it for the last 2 years i just had to get one of my own. So i just got my silver 2013 JK Unlimited Sport. Having fun ordering all my upgrades in. Here are some pic of my sons ride. Hope to get out on the trail with everyone soon :beer:
photo 1(1).JPGphoto 2(2).JPGphoto 3(1).JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4(1).JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.jpgphoto(1).JPG

Last edited:
Welcome! I am in Murrieta also! Nice looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone :D
New to this forum, though I've been on JeepForum and Wrangler forum for a couple years. I'm the owner of this TJ.
We found you by watching the Wayalife Rubicon and Moab videos on YouTube, great editing and filming bu the way, they're a blast to watch!
We hope to make it out with you on some of the next runs
Anyways, without going into a crazy list, here's the basics of what is on my TJ so far:
3" BDS kit with adjustable short arms front and rear with AEV progressive springs
32" tires, soon to be 33"
4.10 gears
Eaton E lockers front and rear
Dana 44 rear 30 front
Poison spyder rocker guards on order
4.6 liter Golen stroker engine

Hope to get out on the trails with you guys soon

Last edited:
Top Bottom