Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm Brian and I live in Las Vegas NV. I bought my first wrangler about 8 months ago. After getting the Jlu Rubicon I have I wondered why the hell I never bought a jeep earlier.
Since buying the wrangler I've been getting out a bit and trying to figure out and push my boundaries bit by bit. Don't want to kill the jeep or myself. It's been fun so far. Toughest trails I've done so far are Copper Cash, Rocky Gap Road, and Tie Rod canyon in southern Nevada. Haven't done all the toughest obstacles on those trails for various reasons but working on it.
As for the jeep. It's a 2019 JLU Rubicon with a 2inch dynatrac lift, 35 bfg ko2, a bunch of skid plates. I'm sure there's more stuff just don't remember right now.

Hello @Bcarella1823

Thank you for joining in and introducing yourself, we are always thrilled to see more members!

Looks like a fun rig to hit the trails with, looking forward to seeing more photos of your adventures!
Thanks. She's been fun so far. I'll post some more pictures after I figure out how to take some in a lower resolution or smaller file size so I don't have to crop the picture so much.

Top Bottom