Hey y'all from Georgia!

Mal-Adjusted

I just joined today and wanted to say hey. It's raining it's butt off here in N. Georgia, so I've been surfing the web all day for new stuff to put on my (currently virgin) JK Sport. Holy cow, my checking account will be very busy in the future. Someone told me recently that Jeeps are the new "boat". I'm starting to believe it. The last thing I think about at night and the first thing I think about in the morning is what am I going to get next for the Jeep. :yup:

White_JKU

Welcome fellow Georgian!

I was up in the north GA mountains a couple weeks ago and tackled some nice easy forestry service roads with the fam. When I got home, I got some maps of the forestry service trails up there.. Im going to try and hit them all over the next couple years as there are a crap load of them up there in the Chattahoochie Mountain district.

Mal-Adjusted

Forestry Service Roads in N Georgia

Welcome fellow Georgian!

I was up in the north GA mountains a couple weeks ago and tackled some nice easy forestry service roads with the fam. When I got home, I got some maps of the forestry service trails up there.. Im going to try and hit them all over the next couple years as there are a crap load of them up there in the Chattahoochie Mountain district.

I've been thinking about trying some of those myself. I went to the GA Forest Service website and printed out all their maps in Letter size so I can put them in a binder I can keep in the Jeep.

Top Bottom