HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

Fridge81

This is great to see. I have been looking for an affordable and quality alternative to the Chinese shit sold everywhere these days.

What American made boxes are you all using when it’s time to upgrade tool storage in the garage or shop? I need a larger tool box.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I like my tekton torque wrenches. Are the going to be indestructible? Probably no, the throw away society we live in now I don't have much confidence in anything. But they are well priced, solid wrenches. I too am replacing all my craftsman with Husky. Solid products, great prices for Husky also!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you guys are enjoying Tekton tools as much as I have been!!

Again, if you're ever in the need for more tools, Cindy and I would be grateful if you would consider buying Tekton through the link here on this thread. You'll get the same low price and you'll help support this community :yup:

https://www.tekton.com/?rfsn=2761335.c8d702

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Glad to see you guys are enjoying Tekton tools as much as I have been!!

Again, if you're ever in the need for more tools, Cindy and I would be grateful if you would consider buying Tekton through the link here on this thread. You'll get the same low price and you'll help support this community :yup:

https://www.tekton.com/?rfsn=2761335.c8d702

Will do on my next purchase. I bought the torque wrenches I have before I had my jeep and joined WAL. Any future purchases I'll go through the site. Thanks, cheers Eddie and Cindy!

JackA

Impressive Website and Tools

Wow, wish I had read this yesterday! just ordered some Torx drivers from Amazon and would have much rather ordered from Tekton Tools. Looks like they are invested in their business and proud of their products. The Website is excellent and offers flat $5 for shipping of orders under $50 and Free for orders $50 and higher. Or, just create an account and always get free shipping...

MericaMade

Wow, wish I had read this yesterday! just ordered some Torx drivers from Amazon and would have much rather ordered from Tekton Tools. Looks like they are invested in their business and proud of their products. The Website is excellent and offers flat $5 for shipping of orders under $50 and Free for orders $50 and higher. Or, just create an account and always get free shipping...

Cancel amazon and reorder from the link above.:thumb:

Top Bottom