HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Couldn’t agree more. Great tools. Been buying them from your site. Honestly makes it easier. It’s almost like a curated list of must have tools from a guy I respect who wrenches a lot on Jeeps!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I placed a large Tekton tool order for my new job awhile back and finally got a chance to inbox everything. It’ll be nice to have tools at home and at work now instead of taking stuff home when I need tools to wrench on my Jeep. First impression is this stuff seems well built. As a helicopter mechanic I use my tools hard and really put this stuff to the test.

IMG_5194.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I placed a large Tekton tool order for my new job awhile back and finally got a chance to inbox everything. It’ll be nice to have tools at home and at work now instead of taking stuff home when I need tools to wrench on my Jeep. First impression is this stuff seems well built. As a helicopter mechanic I use my tools hard and really put this stuff to the test.

View attachment 352448

That’s quite the setup you got there. I’m in need of new sockets sets. Was thinking about going craftsman but I may go this route instead. I used to work on/crew V-22s for 9 years and beat the crap outta my tools as well.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That’s quite the setup you got there. I’m in need of new sockets sets. Was thinking about going craftsman but I may go this route instead. I used to work on/crew V-22s for 9 years and beat the crap outta my tools as well.

I bet you did on V-22s. [emoji38] I was Shitter Crew for 9 years. Flight line mechanic and aircrewman. I got out in 2010 and continued my career in helicopters as an A&P/IA.

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 352448

Very nice :thumb:

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 352448

Nice haul! I’ve had good luck with mine and they’re based out if Michigan. So gotta support them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice haul! I’ve had good luck with mine and they’re based out if Michigan. So gotta support them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

“Some” is from Michigan. Far from all, a lot is from the same factories as Harbor freight. They’re a mile from me here, they actually have a pretty good looking Jeep If you haven’t seen it yet, nothing crazy but it’s capable and seems like they use it. They don’t seem like a bad company at all [emoji106]

wjtstudios

Hooked
“Some” is from Michigan. Far from all, a lot is from the same factories as Harbor freight. They’re a mile from me here, they actually have a pretty good looking Jeep If you haven’t seen it yet, nothing crazy but it’s capable and seems like they use it. They don’t seem like a bad company at all [emoji106]

That’s better than nothing I guess. And they drive a built jeep, that’s another plus!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Awesome! :thumb:

MericaMade

Two in set of expensive Craftsman ratcheting wrenches just took a shit on me yesterday so I'm done with Craftsman.

I have a few hundred dollars in the Tekton tool and love them. Everytime I am Lowes I look at Craftsman stuff but I don't feel it's any better then the cheap DeWalt stuff. I have replaced 90 percent of my toolbox with Husky and Tekton and been happy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Two in set of expensive Craftsman ratcheting wrenches just took a shit on me yesterday so I'm done with Craftsman.

I have a few hundred dollars in the Tekton tool and love them. Everytime I am Lowes I look at Craftsman stuff but I don't feel it's any better then the cheap DeWalt stuff. I have replaced 90 percent of my toolbox with Husky and Tekton and been happy.

Sadly Craftsman is not what it used to be. Honestly I’ve had better results with Harbor Freight stuff, at least the stuff made in Taiwan vs China. Ratchets, for example. I haven’t had a chance to try Tekton, but they look nice too.

CapnKing

tool list?

Eddie,
I am new on here and haven't searched but do you have a list of common tools to carry in a jeep? I have a new 2020 Wrangler Willys Diesel.
I would love to buy a set of Tekton tools to carry with me.
Thanks in advance!
CapnKing

wjtstudios

Hooked
Eddie,
I am new on here and haven't searched but do you have a list of common tools to carry in a jeep? I have a new 2020 Wrangler Willys Diesel.
I would love to buy a set of Tekton tools to carry with me.
Thanks in advance!
CapnKing

Here’s a thread where we’ve all discussed what we carry on the trail.

Trail essentials- What tools to Carry Offroad
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=22687

Every Jeep and setup is a bit different, so you need to Tailor it to your build.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

It’s definitely not the craftsman it used to be. It’s back to the Kmart “craftsman” line. I’m done with them as well.

Top Bottom