HELP Please!! Tazer Mini Install problems

Why1504

Caught the Bug
I plugged in my Tazer following the instructions. Jeep won’t start. Nothing works.

Unplugged it and Jeep still won’t start.

Help Please.

2023 Jeep Wrangler 392

Why1504

Caught the Bug
Ok. Got the Jeep running. Disconnected the battery for about 10 seconds and she started. Plugged the Tazer back in Jeep won’t run with the Tazer.

Bummer to hear. Definitely make sure all the software is updated. If you are getting absolutely nothing when it’s installed, double check the pins to make sure nothing was damaged and of course make sure the plugs are pressed all the way in. Hopefully you didn’t get a lemon. Tazer has pretty good support and if anything I’m sure they will
send you a new one. Hope you get it worked out.

Aceisback

Hooked
Just plugging it in does this or did you set it up to do any of its functions yet?
I ask because you HAVE to do the two sleep cycles before any of the changes take effect.

Why1504

Caught the Bug
Thanks. I sent an email to support detailing my issues. i never got to any configuration screens because with the Tazer plugged in the car was bricked. Once I unplugged it the car went crazy. Windshield wipers, radio, etc. then I could turn it off. I never added anything to the setup. Hope to know more tomorrow.

Top Bottom