help give it a name

cosmo11

Guys had a bit of accident Sunday evening, working a DIY project for my wife (dam Pinterest), well got my finger into the table saw ended up at kutz and Kleinert at Jewish hospital Louisville. surgery for 1hr 20min , now I have two fingers sewed together for two weeks then they will separate them, basicly they cut a u on my middle finger folded it over to my first finger and sewed it to it so it will have blood flow, then they cut a piece of skin off my forarm and sewed it to my middle finger where they peeled it away, they say there the best. Anyway I've have had some good laughs about it, nothing I can know right, , id like to give my garage a name after this,, have you guys got any good ideas.. thanks ill post a pic up later

o ya me to, probably gonna lose some feeling, but like you said at least I still got them digets:D

Look up a video of the saw stop table saw. We replaced every table saw in my plant with these about a year ago. Pretty cool stuff. Glad to hear you're ok. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom