Hello hi!! From Reno

MythicalFamily

Doing this backwards I suppose but hello and hi! I am Riva and my husband is Joe. We are under the name MythicalFamily because that’s our group and community. Just got to meet up with some folks at Schussboom Brewery. Great conversation and such welcoming people!! I found Wayalife when I bought my jeep in 20, I wanted to know how to change an antenna haha. I love love my Jeep. She’s not modded or a big beefy one. She’s a 20 Sahara JLU in Bikini Pearl. Yes she’s a mermaid. Yes she has a name. :p I love my Syrrn. Driving my jeep is my sanity as a critical care nurse. I have so many of Wayalife videos bookmarked to come back to when I can start working on my girl. Since 2020 they have been my favorite Jeep crew to watch and learn from. I can’t wait to meet up with more people and I’m sooooo excited I actually got to meet Eddie and Cindy!!!! AND SEE ONE OF THEIR JEEPS. Did I mention I love Jeeps? We are nerdy fun loving folks that love the outdoors and camping etc. Thanks for the great conversation and laughs Ken and June!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Riva and Joe, it was a real pleasure meeting you tonight! I wish we had more time to talk and hope we’ll get that chance soon. 👍🏻

Top Bottom