Hello guys!!!

Gui

Hello to everyone. How are you doing, guys?

My name is Guilherme. You can call me Gui, Geo, William (Guilherme in English). I am really really happy because about 3 months ago I bought my first jeep, yay. I have the Rubicon Unlimited and I am so excited about it.

Let me tell you about me now. I am from Brazil and I have been follow the JK Experience (Project-JK) and now WayALife for some years ago. In Brazil I have a Ford Explorer 94 which I do trails with it. I really like this vehicle. I always wish that I could bought a Jeep, but in Brazil the price is really crazy. The amount of money that I will spent to buy a Jeep in Brazil, I can buy three Rubicon here. Yes, that is true... Anyway, that is not what I want to tell you, lol... Now I am living in Fort Worth, TX. I am studying English at TCU because I want to take MBA there. So I am apologising in advanced for some grammar and spelling mistakes. I am learning every day.

Well since I am here in the USA, I am really excited to meet new people that like the same think that I like. Jeep, trails, and of course have fun with good friends.

So far I didn't do any off road with my Rubicon and this is make me crazy, lol. The Jeep needs some adventure, some nature, if you guys understand me.
As I said, I am in Fort Worth area, and if there are someone from here or other city, or if someone will do something, anything, lol, even just to get together and hang out, let me know. I will be really happy to meet new people that loves Jeep, and of course, it is wayalife :bleh:

See you guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom