Hello from South Jersey

martinfan

Okay, here goes. A little about myself, Jersey Boy who has been out and about a couple times (10yrs USMC). Currently not driving a JK but looking. Found local dealer willing to go $500 under invoice. Good deal? Thoughts? Have had 2 jeeps in my life 86 Commanche and 85 CJ 7 still have the 7 (since 94). Anyway the youngest in the family just got learners permit and I'm planing cross country trip. Out = South Dakota, Badlands, Old faithful, Redwoods, Goldengate, Alcatraz, and that crooked street in San Fran. Now the trip back HUH would you look at that gonna go right past the RUBICON Trail. Yeah, its been on my bucket list for years. But now the question is how to GETTER DONE. Really not looking to go it alone. Nor willing to pay Big bucks for a guide lets face it this is already gonna be one expensive trip. Got family in Colorado so we are gonna do some wheeling in the northern region then back to Jersey. Any suggetions or input would be welcome. Thanks for reading, Roger

Jersey_Devil

Welcome to the Wayalife! Thank you for your service! Where are you located in South Jersey? I'm in Camden County (Sicklerville)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

A lot of Jersey people on here it seems. Good stuff. :thumb:

Top Bottom