Hello from South Carolina

Marksc55

Hello from South Carolina, I just recently bought a 2021 Gladiator (Rubicon). I’m ordering new wheels and 37” tires. Will I need to regear?

Congrats on the JT and welcome to Wayalife!

As far as "needing" to regear, I'd say it depends on how and where you drive. Assuming you have the new and excellent 8 speed auto in your JT, Eddie has proven it has no problem pushing 37s, and even downshifts when needed to pass - proving it certainly still has power, as long as the Jeep's recalibrated to match, with something like a Tazer.

I'd watch this if you're on the fence 👍

Marksc55

Congrats on the JT and welcome to Wayalife!

As far as "needing" to regear, I'd say it depends on how and where you drive. Assuming you have the new and excellent 8 speed auto in your JT, Eddie has proven it has no problem pushing 37s, and even downshifts when needed to pass - proving it certainly still has power, as long as the Jeep's recalibrated to match, with something like a Tazer.

I'd watch this if you're on the fence 👍
Thanks, that’s exactly what I needed to see. I do have the 8 speed and do mostly highway driving but occasionally light to medium off-road. I think for now I’ll stick with the 4:10 gears.

Top Bottom